WINSTONS MANNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition will start at 4.00PM EST USA on 24th October 2017 and closes at 11.59PM (EST USA) 30th November 2017.
2. The promoter is Winston Manner ABN 78168318116. Po Box 763 Hamilton Central 4007.
3. The information on how to enter and the chance to win a price is detailed as part of these terms and conditions. Participation of this competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. This competition is a game of chance, only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To be eligible to win all entrants must follow all instructions stated and required in the above online entry form and adhere to these terms and conditions.
6. Entry is open to all Australian and International residents. Excluding employee of the promoter and any employees of associated partners.
7. To enter you must fill in the details on www.winstonmanner.com/competitions
8. Winner will be drawn at 9.00AM EST USA on 1st December 2017. Winners will be chosen based on the most creative answer.
9. Winner will receive four dog harnesses ($199,80 AUD), 3 dog leashes ($98.85 AUD) and 3 dog collars ($98.85 AUD) The prize is inclusive of postage to the winners address.
10. The promoter is not responsible to any non-delivery of the prize due to postal services not being able to deliver to the nominated address.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. The promoters reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
13. The promoters reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
14. The information you are asked to provide is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The promotes will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
15. All entrants consent to receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Winston Manner including being subscribed to their newsletter.
16. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any local taxes or duties payable on collection of the price within the winners country
17. The Promoter reserves the right to publish and or promote relevant details regarding the winner's story and information on how they may have benefited from the prize.
18. The winners may be featured on the Promoter's website, social media sites or blog. It is a condition of accepting the prize that each winner provides the Promoter with any photographs of and/or information regarding the redeemed prize for inclusion on its website, social media sites or blog. Decisions on the inclusion of any such features (including but not limited to creative control and date of inclusion) will remain at the complete discretion of the Promoter.