THERE ARE NO CURRENT COMPETITIONS
WINSTONS MANNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition will start at 9.00AM EST USA on Friday 8th of July 2016 and closes at 11.59PM (EST USA) Sunday 17th July 2016.
2. The promoter is SyncDigital trading as Winston Manner ABN 78168318116. Po Box 763 Hamilton Central 4007.
3. The information on how to enter and the chance to win a price is detailed as part of these terms and conditions. Participation of this competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. This competition is a game of chance, only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To be eligible to win all entrants must follow all instructions stated and required in the above online entry form and adhere to these terms and conditions.
6. Entry is open to all Australian and International residents. Excluding employee of the promoter and any employees of associated partners.
7. To enter you must fill in the details on www.winstonmanner.com/competitions
8. Winners will be drawn at 9.00AM EST USA on Monday 18th July 2016. Winners will be chosen at random and the first 10 eligible winners will receive a prize.
9. Winners will receive one of 10 gifts either a collar or leash to the value of $35.95AUD or a harness to the value of $49,95AUD. The prize is inclusive of postage to the winners address.
10. As this is a Secret Santa competition the prizes will be sent by the 24th July 2016, Winners will not know they have won until their secret gift arrives. However all winners will be notified by email on 31st July 2016.
11. The promoter is not responsible to any non-delivery of the prize due to postal services not being able to deliver to the nominated address.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
13. The promoters reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
14. The promoters reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
15. The information you are asked to provide is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The promotes will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
16. All entrants consent to receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Winston Manner including being subscribed to their newsletter.
17. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any local taxes or duties payable on collection of the price within the winners country
18. The Promoter reserves the right to publish and or promote relevant details regarding the winner's story and information on how they may have benefited from the prize.
19. The winners may be featured on the Promoter's website, social media sites or blog. It is a condition of accepting the prize that each winner provides the Promoter with any photographs of and/or information regarding the redeemed prize for inclusion on its website, social media sites or blog. Decisions on the inclusion of any such features (including but not limited to creative control and date of inclusion) will remain at the complete discretion of the Promoter.